“Reiki for You” has evolved from a sincere passion by Rev. Scott Friedman – Reiki Master, to help others and to bring awareness to the community of the healing energy of Reiki. Rev. Scott Friedman is an ordained inter-faith minister and Reiki Master. He was trained In the Traditional Method of the USUI SHIKI RYOHO System of Natural Healing.
A Reiki practitioner since 1995 he has taught Reiki Levels 1, 2 and Master classes since 1995. He has made Reiki healing his career and passion devoting himself to a fulltime private practice in South Florida, a place to heal the mind, body and spirit. He hosts weekly community Reiki Circles along with his private practice, and also teaches Reiki certification courses all three levels in South Florida.
Along with his work Rev. Scott Friedman was awarded a contract with Imperial Point Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida where he practiced Reiki healing within the Healing Arts Department from 2006 to 2008 when the department was closed. He has also hosted a weekly community Reiki Circle and Reiki certification courses at Imperial Point Medical Center. Rev. Scott Friedman has donated his time to various community service events promoting and educating the general public on Reiki. He has been known to visit patients in hospitals upon request by family members or patients. As an inter-faith minister he is available for spiritual counseling and guidance using his personal experience and spiritual training to assist those in need.
Rev. Scott leads a popular Burning Bowl Ceremony twice a year. In this moving ceremony and workshop you can release anxieties, concerns and what no longer serves your higher good. This opens the way to experience and manifest greater prosperity, happiness, and success and supports your healing process.
Articles & Interviews
● Interview of Rev. Scott Friedman by Wings of Love Radio. Listen to the interview:
● Quoted in the Broward Health article “Complementary Choices” by Geoff Williams
Read Article →
● Quoted in the Expressions Magazine article “Do You Want A Piece of My Mind”
Read Article →
● (June 2008 – May 2012) To promote wellness and healing, Rev. Scott Friedman and his students hosted a weekly Reiki Circle for the clients at Broward House.
● (October 2004) Rev. Scott Friedman volunteered Reiki mini-sessions to those who attended the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation at Ceci Guerrero home Miami, FL
● (April 2001) Women’s AIDS Conference – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
● (September – November 2001) Center One – being part of their wellness program. We gave Reiki treatments to individuals who had HIV/AIDS.